Welcome to (The Occasional) Photo Tip of the Day! Please also visit my main site jeffwignall.com. Text and photographs Copyright 2016 Jeff Wignall.



“The best way out is always through.”


Friday, January 1, 2010

Have a Peaceful New Year's Day!


Happy New Year's Day!

I'm taking the day off but I'll be back with a new tip tomorrow. I hope you have a happy and prosperous 2010 and that you'll find the quote below an inspiring thought to start the new year.


The Power of Commitment

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now".

—J. W. von Goethe

1 comment:

Frank Kautz said...

Jeff,

I just want to thank you for all the tips. It was a very happy day for me when I discovered your blog. I have learned a lot in the past few months. I truly appreciate what you do.

Thanks,

Frank