Welcome to (The Occasional) Photo Tip of the Day! Please also visit my main site jeffwignall.com. Text and photographs Copyright 2016 Jeff Wignall.



“The best way out is always through.”


Thursday, May 19, 2011

End of the Nikon D90 Camera Body?


I just read that the Nikon D90 body has been listed as discontinued on the Nikon Japanese website. I went to the site and let Google translate it, but I don't see the discontinuation notice--but I'm probably just not seeing the correct page. I'm guessing that the body is being phased out in favor of the Nikon D7000, a 16.2mp camera that is about two years newer than the D90. Still, the D90 is a great camera and if it's discontinued it might be a good time to look for bargain prices. By the way, I saw the news on the Photography Bay blog--a very fun and interesting blog.

No comments: